Posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.consumers,uk.rec.waterways

Default VirginMedia Broadband Price Increase

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 01:56:42 -0000, Arfa Daily wrote:

Most 'unlimited' services, including the Virgin "L" and "XL" offerings
AFAIK, are subject, in the small print, to a 'fair useage policy' which
in my opinion, rather flies in the face of using the word "unlimited"

Agreed. I did look about the BT web site to find such small print
including the (a?) fair use policy page. There was nothing that I could
find that altered the meaning of the word "unlimited" away from "without
limit".

--
Cheers
Dave.