Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help needed designing simple circuit

Further suggestions contingent upon knowing what is at the
24 VDC connection.

Thank you for not automatically dismissing the whole thing out
of hand, as other respondents obviously did. Not helpful.

What are we supposed to do? Be a free design service for someone with little
understanding of electronics?

I can see what's going to happen. You're going to build something, and when
it doesn't work, bring it back here over and over for troubleshooting
assistance.

This is not the way to learn electronics Find some books on electronics and
start reading.. Buy one of those 100-in-1 lab kits and have some fun.

Let me give a parallel example. Suppose you'd written the first chapter of a
crappy novel. Would you expect other people to guide you through the process
of editing it, and teaching you how to write, simply because they have
nothing better to do with their time?