Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default "commercial" posts allowed?

"Bill Marrs" wrote:

Is it OK to "advertise" some available router time on our CNC
router on the newsgroup? It's sorta on topic--if you call routing
aluminum metalworking.

Bill

Well, once you can get away with. There are a couple posters that advertize often, one
I've actually purchased from twice at least, I'll leave the names out. The other one, I
should have purchased from in retrospect, it was a better deal but I passed.

It is a bit of a balancing act. I don't totally understand the dynamics of who can spam
and who can not. Posting some real on topic content before you offer something to sell
goes over a lot better than just jumping in with a sales pitch.

Name seems familiar, amc regular?

Wes