Posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.waterways
Fastmoggy Fastmoggy is offline

Default VirginMedia Broadband Price Increase

"Kráftéé" wrote in message
wrote in message

| Fastmoggy wrote:
| wrote in message

| Is there another kat lurking on here?
|
| meow?
|
| Meow2222 cautiously approaches Fastmoggy, claws ready just in
| case...

Don't go there......you'll never be the same again. I should know I
still shudder when I look in a mirror, that's when it's tied down so
it can't run out the room first....

Oh Mr K, You say the nicest things, Oh do you want that ball of wool back?
Ive started chasing buses instead, lookout for the new super duper 48's in
April. 4 Pushchairs or 2 wheelchairs. Bet they all still argue with the
driver to overload!
Hissssssssssssssssssssssss ( one deflated moggy)