Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Machine makes 100.000 sandbags per day

Jimw wrote:
They were just showing on the tv news about the Red River floods.
They said they got 3 machines from Canada that can each make 100,000
sandbags per day. That's pretty amazing in itself, but they came from
Canada. Why dont they have these in the US? And why would Canada
even have them, I dont recall ever hearing about flooding in Canada,
and even if there was a flood, it would likely turn to ice anyhow.

As a Canadian who can see US TV news, I have noted that little news comes
from outside of the US, except possibly the war or when a US politician
travels. Very little information is given about Canada which is next door.

We do have floods and it doesn't turn to ice any more than it does in the
northern states. The sandbag machines may have come from Canada, but I have
seen other sandbag machines being used in other areas of the US so it is
possible that they were even made in the US or at least are used in the US.

I know it is amazing to comprehend, but Canada is not all a great wasteland.
We are actually quite civilized and do make things too.