Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spray lubricants

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:37:04 -0400, "C & E"
wrote:

I'm almost afraid to ask this after the WD-40 triology that we just had.
OK, I've go to my courage up now - what is your favorite, widely available
*spray* lubricant? I have been using a Dupont, Teflon spray that is fair to
middlin'. What's your favorite, *other than* WD-40 - we'll just assume that
it's someone's favorite. ;-)

3-in-1 makes a spray lubricant that is quite good. A can lasts me
more than 10 years for me, because I prefer the more choice non-spray
type lubricants.