Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pheeh.zero@gmail.com is offline

Default Spray lubricants

On Mar 24, 3:43*pm, "Roger Shoaf" wrote:
"C & E" wrote in . ..

I'm almost afraid to ask this after the WD-40 triology that we just had..
OK, I've go to my courage up now - what is your favorite, widely available
*spray* lubricant? *I have been using a Dupont, Teflon spray that is fair

middlin'. *What's your favorite, *other than* WD-40 - we'll just assume

that
it's someone's favorite. ;-)

Tri Flow is a Teflon based lube that works really well. *Silicone spray is
good for some things, but should not be used around cars as it can kill your
O2 sensor really quick.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

Totally agree...been using it for 25+years!
Other posts, OP says "Spray Lubricant"...PbB and LPS1 are not very
good at lubricating.