Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default PLEASE SEE THE NEW POSTS IN THE JACKHAMMER THREAD.

On 2009-03-25, justme wrote:
THANK YOU

For anyone who is using a proper newsreader, this should be an
unnecessary post, as their newsreaders can tell which you have read and
which you have not, and will only present the as yet unread (that is,
new) posts in any threads which they are reading.

I see that you are using Microsoft Outlook Express, so I don't
expect proper behavior from it -- though it *might* do that too.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564