Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_2_] Steve Barker[_2_] is offline

Default Spray lubricants

C & E wrote:
I'm almost afraid to ask this after the WD-40 triology that we just had.
OK, I've go to my courage up now - what is your favorite, widely
available *spray* lubricant? I have been using a Dupont, Teflon spray
that is fair to middlin'. What's your favorite, *other than* WD-40 -
we'll just assume that it's someone's favorite. ;-)

Well it depends on the application. I use a lot of zep 2000, comes out
like water, then gels into a grease. Great for chains, garage door
rollers, etc. I also use a fair amount of PB blaster.