Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Spray lubricants

"C & E" wrote in message
I'm almost afraid to ask this after the WD-40 triology that we just had.
OK, I've go to my courage up now - what is your favorite, widely available
*spray* lubricant? I have been using a Dupont, Teflon spray that is fair

middlin'. What's your favorite, *other than* WD-40 - we'll just assume

that
it's someone's favorite. ;-)

Tri Flow is a Teflon based lube that works really well. Silicone spray is
good for some things, but should not be used around cars as it can kill your
O2 sensor really quick.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.