Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Tracing mains water pipe in ground ??

PCPaul wrote:

BTW, compared to all the ghosty-crap that my other half avidly watches,
dowsing does seem to be the most plausible and least deliberate rip-off
of all the varieties of unexplained phenomenon. I'd love it to work, I
really would.

Show me a true double blind test, and I'll believe it. Anything less, and
it didn't happen.

Tell that to the thousands of people who do it, and to the major PLCs
and public bodies that they work for, who benefit from the results.

From the comfort of your armchair, of course. ;-)