Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Sourcing unusual size trailer wheels

"Steve Walker" wrote:
Peter Riocreux wrote:
After an unfortunate episode of trailer puncture last weekend,
I want to get a spare for my decrepit, refurbished trailer.
The problem is that the PCD of the 4 hole mounting is either
90mm or 3.5" (more likely given its age).

I can't find anyone selling 4-hole with a PCD less than 100mm.
There appears to be a 3-hole size that is 88.5mm, but
obviously that is no good either. The tyre and tube are fairly
easy to get hold of, but few places will repair a punctured
tube, so I could do with having a spare about the place.

Can anyone point me at someone who might be able to help.

http://www.towsure.com/category/7238...d_Running_Gear

All the wheels offered by Towsure are either 100mm or 112mm PCD, which
neatly proves the OP's point.

I would suggest buying a modern wheel and having a machine shop drill
additional holes in it at 3.5" PCD.