Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default wire label coating

"Karl Townsend" wrote in
rec.crafts.metalworking:

I'm rewiring my tractor. See thread below. While I'm here, I'm taking
an extra couple hours and putting wire number labels on each end of
each wire. Plus writing down the apparent function while rewiring to
include fuses. (the tractor had one fuse stock)

Anyway, the wire labels are semi exposed. Most of them will be gone in
5 or more years when I got trouble again. Anybody heard of a clear
coat that would seal these and hold them on? Other ideas?

Karl

Krylon "Crystal Clear".

For a heavier coating, Krylon "Clear Glaze". [Triple thickness]