Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Crosland Peter Crosland is offline

Default Computer question

I don't want to get into too much technical debate with Geeks - but do I
need Microsoft .NET Framework?

I have been offered an update at 248 Mb. I wonder if I can strip it off as
I don't see what benefit I get from it.

Better to bite the bullet because more and more Microsoft, and other
software houses, use it and if you don't you may find something you want
will stop. The problem can be that the error messages do not make it
apparent what the reason is. I know it can be a pain but better to have it
when you can choose than have to get it in a panic!

Peter Crosland