Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zacharias Mark Zacharias is offline

Default green dots on plasma tv set

"Telespalla Bob" wrote in message
. ..
Mark Zacharias ha scritto:
"Telespalla Bob" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, I have gained one LG based Plasma TV set.
This TV is maked around model 42V5 chassis.
In dark scenes, I see high quantity of green dots that is very numerous
immediately after brightness change from light to dark, then decreases
if scene persist dark.
How I can check?
Thanks and excuse me for my english.

Bye.

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)

Sounds like a Vs adjustment...

Mark Z.

thanks, I try.
how I can adjust Vs? and how much voltage?
I have not schematics...

bye.

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)

Usually just below 200 volts; adjust to lower the voltage until the speckes
disappear. If no change, return the adjustment to it's original position.

Just exactly where this is located in your unit I don't know. In Samsung
models it is usually in one corner of the Y main board, near a Vs test
point.

Mark Z.