Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring question

Do you remember the Dennis the Menace movie, where Dennis is
doing "door bell ditch" on his babysitter. Mr. Wilson from
next door comes to ask a question. He pierces his finger on
the tack, taped to the door bell. They get him out the
window with.......

...... and he's standing on the door step......

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"bob haller" wrote in message

2 brothers did this many years ago, the smallest one perhaps
4 years
old.

one day i stumbled onto a old rubber halloween mask.

I waited while the older one pushed his brother to knock.

I ran out and scared the living crap out of him, chased him
the 2
doors to his home where his dad came out and asked whats up.

the father asked you been knick knocking? yeah said the
kid. go in
the house now. dad apologized.

many years later they were moving the kids asked if i
remembered that
day?

yeah so do we dad gave us a terrible spanking.

the youngest was about to get married, they turned out very
nice