Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default OT Google Streets?

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 00:16:58 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Quite funny how the frames are stitched together
Note the disappearing traffic warden on the left, after the barsteward had
stuck a ticket on my car!

And how (your?) car seems to have gone into warp! ;-)

Mine was parked a bit farther up the road, I had tenants moving out so only
stopped briefly to check the house, and their hire van also got a ticket.

tinyurl don't seem to work with ^ url so you will have to C&P

If you use their link icon (top right) then give that to Tinyurl that
seems to work ...

http://tinyurl.com/c9whxw

Yes thanks that works..

Seems the camera car use a very complicated route to cover all the side
streets in town, Some pictures are going up a road and others, on the same
road, are coming back the other way

quite how all this is stitched together later is to me a minor miracle.

-