Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Replacing garbage disposal in kitchen sink.

Mark wrote:
I use to find it in a tube line toothpaste, but haven't seen it in a
while. A small tub of putty at lowes was something like $1.49 a
couple weeks ago when I helped my Bro-in-law replace his sink. I
told him to make sure the stuff that was left was smoothed out flat
in the tub when we were done, then MAYBE he could get enough out of
the tub in a year or 2 if he needed some. Otherwise, it was an
'investment opportunity and he'd lost most of his investment.

Wonder if you could cover the remains with, oh, Aluminum foil or clingwrap?

I've been adding a spoonful of water to my tub of Elmer's wood paste (I also
moved it to a Tupperware container). Seems to work well.