Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Dirt removal

wrote:
clipped

Dunno. If *I* found Jimmy Hoffa's remains, I think I'd find some way
to install them on the property of some public figure. For example,
the sliver of land Obama bought from Resko...

Then, before snitching out the facts, I'd want to corner the popcorn
concession...

Which union controls popcorn vendors? Popping machine loaders? Butter
cutters? Butter melters? Baggers? Cart mechanics? Better
get the paperwork started )

Obama was 14 years old when Hoffa disappeared and lived in Hawaii at
the time.

In the world of the conspiracy devotees, that fact is easily explained away.
Somehow. Like: "How can we be sure? He hasn't shown us his birth
certificate!"