Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default Some things, only Dad can do.....

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:45:51 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

aemeijers wrote:

I suggest putting the seat down is a small investment in preventing
the necessary shattering of the toilet with a sledge to free the
trapped female.

My answer to women that bitch about it was always 'Be glad I bother to
lift it!'

And when they complain about "not hitting the toilet," simply say "Well, you
try peeing while standing up and let's see how good you do."

No, no, since men sit for #2, why not sit for #1 and simplify
everything, including cleaning the bathroom? Seriously, I fail to see
why men **** standing up in front of a toilet when it's so easy to
miss. Urinals make sense, toilets don't.