Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Question on routers and router tables

"Lee Michaels" wrote

"Leon" wrote

I gotta say, the weather man is never totally accurate either.

Reminds me of a guy I knew in high school. He wanted to be a politician
and a ......... weather man.

Both profession require you to make big promises and lie a lot.

He called it "integrity".

Or, in the case of weather predictors, "guess" a lot.

I will say that I've been slightly impressed the past few years with their
accuracy, more or less. Being in the construction business, I start every
Monday morning updating the top line of each day in my "week-at-a-glance"
organizer for the next 15 day forecast, and correcting those wrong from the
prior week.

The past few years there has been a lot less correcting necessary.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08