Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Question on routers and router tables

"Leon" wrote in message

the bit height does stay consistent once the movement starts but it
typically takes about 1/16 of a turn to get the bit moving in either
direction.

This bother me a bit. Do you feel some resistance when the bit starts
moving? If not, then adjusting the bit would be solely a visual adjustment
and that can lead to errors.

Would I buy it again? Yes but I would take a look at the offerings again
and only change brands if I found something better.

Well, so far in my search, I haven't found anything better. I'm not as
concerned with price as I am with machined quality.

Thanks for the critique.