Posted to alt.society.nottingham,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.waterways
Harry Stottle[_3_] Harry Stottle[_3_] is offline

Default VirginMedia Broadband Price Increase

I have just had an email informing me that my VirginMedia broadband M
service is going to cost me an extra £3.25 per month from May, which equates
to approximately a 20% price increase. This is made up of a £2.00 price
increase, plus a £1.25 service charge for sending me a monthly bill!. It
also says that I am to receive an upgrade to the 10Mb service, which I have
not requested, and do not require. By enforcing this price increase on the
majority of their customers, who probably like me do not want or require an
upgrade, they are effectively penalising us for wanting a basic service for
emails and web browsing, and this is not on. I shall be contacting customer
services to strongly complain about this extortion, and I hope others will
do the same.