Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default How many men needed to bring a fridge up the stairs

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 00:01:20 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Red Green" wrote in message

One if Charles Atlas
About 6 or seven if a bunch of out of shape old farts.
Two college students and a pizza & six pack makes more sense.

Well I'm 55 and could move it myself...downstairs anyway.

I'm sure you could. I bought a basic 14 cu ft. fridge for our breakroom at
work. It was delivered by a guy about 60 and he did it by himself. Only had
to go up four steps. He said he'd not do the larger models though.

He was probably 30 and just looked that way from delivering
refrigerators.