Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_2_] Steve Barker[_2_] is offline

Default WD-40

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Tony Hwang wrote:

WD-40 is not oil.

You claim to be an engineer, Tony, although your weak grasp of the
English language makes me doubt it sometimes. Maybe your degree is from
some other country.

But let's assume you are an engineer. That should mean that you respect
logic, reasoning, and scientific fact. Now, I've posted details from the
WD-40 MSDS, showing that it *is* oil. Do you have one single shred of
credible evidence from anywhere, that contradicts the manufacturer's
claims?

One shred. Tony? Ralph? Steve? Or are you all just blowing smoke?

just real life experience. this always supercedes any engineering or
fukkin document. The stuff is worthless for the most part. A pump can
of kerosene will to exactly the same thing wd will do.