Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Huge April Homeless Rally..California State Capital !

There are a few people who are victims, not of their own
causing. And I really have compassion for them. I susepct
the majority of homeless are a result of failed government
policies.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

The veneer of civilization is thin- nobody knows how well
they would
handle their comfortable world crashing down for whatever
reason, unless
it actually happens to them. Doesn't matter if the wires in
your head
short out physically, or if you over-self-medicate due to
perceived pain
and loss. Once you are dysfunctional in modern society, the
accumulated
creature comforts run away like water. Didn't really grasp
all that
myself until I lost a brother to a downward spiral, and he
picked up an
infection that finally killed him. And he was a college
graduate with a
successful life as an artisan carpenter.

--
aem sends...