Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Some things, only Dad can do.....

HeyBub wrote:
Hustlin' Hank wrote:
Operation of the toilet seat. Apparently, in my house, I am the only
one who is required to lift the toilet seat and then put it back down.
I feel that if I lift it, others should put it down, and if I put it
down, others should lift it. Been arguing over this for 42 years. :-)

You must make allowances for female genetic differences. Women do not look
before they sit. They just don't, and can't be trained to do so.

If the seat is up when it's time to go, they'll get wedged in the bowl.

I suggest putting the seat down is a small investment in preventing the
necessary shattering of the toilet with a sledge to free the trapped female.

My answer to women that bitch about it was always 'Be glad I bother to
lift it!'

--
aem sends....