Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Obama Promotes E-verify Game For New Amnesty Offensive

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

The "Ninja Star" device he was carrying? It was the Medal of Honor given him
by Franklin Roosevelt for downing 23 Japanese planes during the battle of
Guadacanal.

A bunch of Sheriff's Deputies I know have had the same problem with
their "throwing stars".. er I mean badges. Although usually all they
have to do is to open up their wallets and show the cop ID cards.