Posted to misc.consumers,alt.society.labor-unions,alt.computer.consultants,misc.education,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Obama Promotes E-verify Game For New Amnesty Offensive

johnny@. wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
noneya wrote:

And I suppose you think "Little Hitler" Bush was cool? Bush did
nothing about this problem in his 8 year term! People like you are
the ****ing Morons!!!!!

Nothing was done, true. But it wasn't for lack of trying by Bush and
the Republicans.

Bull****!

First of all this is about illegal immigrants, and Bush wanted to put
them on a path to citizenship. The republicans blocked him on this so
called immigration reform.

Uh, no. The topic was the bailout, debt, and financial matters. Illegal
immigration affects the economy, sure, but the topic - I thought - was about
regulating, or at least watching, financial GSEs.

Bush did nothing for six years to stop the flood of illegal aliens
across the southern border. Then he put the National Guard there with
no authority to stop or arrest illegal aliens. They could only call
the Border Patrol. Then he pulled the National Guard from the border,
and sent them to Iraq.

[see below]

In my opinion, Bush is a traitor, for leaving our borders wide open to
terrorists for six years.

No biggie. No terrorists (that we know of) managed to cross the border
illegally. We HAVE captured a couple of wannabe-terrorists trying to enter
via our NORTHERN border, however.

Now we haven't had a terrorist attack in the U.S. (or U.S. interests abroad)
since Bush imposed his regimen. This MAY be because the terrorists haven't
tried. In the years before Bush, we had about one significant attack per
year (WTC bombing, USS Cole, Embassy bombings, diplomat kidnappings, etc.).

-------------
* I agree the National Guard presence was a joke. A comforting joke, but a
joke nevertheless.

In February, 2002, when the National Guard was patrolling the airports, a
senior citizen was pulled out of the security line at the Sky Harbor airport
in Phoenix. He was found to be carrying an offensive weapon, a "Ninja Star."
Initial questioning revealed that this gentleman was responsible for
bringing down THIRTY-FOUR aircraft with the loss of life of everyone aboard!

The gentleman was 79-year old Joe Foss. Foss was the former governor of
South Dakota, Brigadier general in the South Dakota National Guard, former
President of the American Football League, and, for 24 years, the host of
the TV program "American Sportsman." He had just left a Board of Directors
meeting of the National Rifle Association and was on his way to the United
States Military Academy at West Point to deliver a guest lecture on
patriotism.

The "Ninja Star" device he was carrying? It was the Medal of Honor given him
by Franklin Roosevelt for downing 23 Japanese planes during the battle of
Guadacanal.

When told he could board the aircraft if he would discard his "weapon," Foss
is reported to have said: "You've done ****ed with the wrong Marine, sonny."

The only thing that would make this more ironic would be having it happen at
Joe's hometown airport in Sioux Falls. The airport's name is "Joe Foss
Field."