Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

Default Huge April Homeless Rally..California State Capital !

On Mar 21, 7:54*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Of course, you realize that homeless folks are well noted
for being violent, or thieves. The only way to have a safe
camp ground is to have it vacant.

So, where do homeless folks get income, except for direct
theft, or indirect theft known as taxation?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Huge April Homeless Rally.. Sacramento California State
Capital
Protest !

We believe everyone deserves SAFE GROUND!

California. We are also against practices and laws that
unfairly
single out homeless people and criminalize them for everyday
living
and life-sustaining activites in Redding and Shasta County
as well

Read Mo

http://reddingloavesandfishes.com/fo...p?topic=1218.0

Actually the largest group of homeless in most communities are single
moms, esp. victims of domestic abuse. Other problems include youth
aged out of foster care and veterans.

We have a dysfunctional foster care system. Some kids gets placed in
foster care and it pretty much screws him/her up. He ages out and has
never learned how to live alone and is basically thrown out on the
street with no family or friends to rely on. How is that the kid's
fault. So he/she is homeless. Yes we should do something about it
but better yet, we should do something about it when the kid was
younger so it didn't get to this. But we didn't and we get stuck with
the results.