Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default OT Google Streets?

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Lobster has brought this to us :
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I have GoogleEarth, but what do I need to do to look at the Google
Streets images?

SWMBO was walking down the street today and watched this bizarre car
driving down the road past her; then later she saw the picture of the
GoogleStreetView car in the newspaper. So we're now waiting for the
next release of UK towns to see if she makes an appearance!

David

I saw the cars a number of times and made a note of where I saw them, in
anticipation of seeing me or my car at least once, but I can't see me on
any of them.

I wonder how they manage to hide the car registration plates on so much
footage.