Posted to alt.home.repair
Lefty[_2_] Lefty[_2_] is offline

Default Air Return not working

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
(rncam) wrote:

I had a HVAC guy come in and help balance the heating for my home.
This person found out that the air return in a couple of rooms
upstairs is not working (when he put a small piece of toilet paper
against the grill - it was not being sucked up against the grill).
Is there any way I can get this fixed without having someone tear
down the walls? Do I have any other options? Thank you!

Huh? You had the expert right there in your home. What did he say?

Re-read the post: He was an HVAC expert!

You can tell he was an expert by the sophisticated tools he used.

Did he get the toilet paper from the bathroom, or was he carrying it in his
tool box???