Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default O/T: A Visit From Vido

Leon wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
What I find ammusing is that congress was fully aware last year that
those
bonuses were going to be paid out before AIG received any bail out money.

Like you would expect, congress has been caught with it's pants down once
again hoping that AIG would not have paid out the bonuses. Like you
would
expect they are now making up laws out of anger to try and save face, and
that really scares me.
Like you would expect the media leaces out all the particular facts that
would make this story less than sensational.

IMHO where AIG screwed once again on top of many many screw ups was
calling
the money, bonuses.

Congress didn't "screw up" - what you see is intentional.

Did uh, you say congress "screwed up"? I did not say congress screwed up.

Whoops, I read too fast ... my mistaeke...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/