Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My web site

"basilisk" wrote in news:gq00p7$d59$1
@news.motzarella.org:

Not sure what the problem is, I'm using latest FF and latest flash,
popup and ad blockers are off, javascript is on.
still no slide show.

basilisk

Sometimes you need to clear your cache before the page loads correctly once
you turn on/off extra features such as filters. I've run in to that a few
times using my filter program... usually a reload works, but once in a blue
moon it doesn't.

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as some
writers are incorrigible.