Wayne J

Default Brad Nailer recommendations?

I have a PC BN200A 2" 18 guage brad, a Crapsman 351.713610 18 guage - 2"
brad and a Crapsman 351.713640 1/2" stapler.

The PC is legendary for miss firing, while neither Crapsman has ever
misfired (at least for me. I am pretty sure everyone else has a bad comment
or two).

The PC uses a few brands of nails, but they are a pain to find. The Crapsman
uses both Sears and Paslode products. Paslode refills are available almost
everywhere and are inexpensive.

Both brands have good features, so it is a toss up for me. I just don't like
the miss-firing from the PC.

One thing the PC has over the Crapsman is the jam clearing feature. The
Crapsman makes me take off the front cover plate. It has only jammed once,
while the PC has jammed a few times. (Makes me wonder if that is why they
built in a jam feature, hmm)

wayne

"Bob Davis" wrote in message
.net...
I've never owned one, but I am sure getting the "wants". So I've started
reading the reviews and learning about the brands. It seems that

misfiring
is an ailment that affects some of the nailers. If you have any

experience,
especially heavy day in-day out type making a living with one of these
devices, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Bob