Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default OT Google Streets?

the wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 22:02:12 GMT, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

I have GoogleEarth, but what do I need to do to look at the Google
Streets images?

Google for Google Maps and click the link ...It's just a wee icon (
like on a gents toilet door) that you drag on to the Street that you
have looked up .If there is a Street View ( not all streets are done
yet) the streets will turn blue( I think) in outline and a small
thumbnail of part of the street will appear ...just click it and
follow the arrows or the small logo down on the map itself

In Google earth make sure you have updated it recently (check the help
button) then just zoom in to a town that has been covered. Click on the
camera icons along the road