Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Curiousity, Spring Planting plans?

"Ray" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

Just curious what things others here may be planting. Might get some
interesting ideas!

I plan to cultivate some more tomatoes and cucumbers this year. Last

I cant believe how many cucumbers I got out of just 6 plants last year!
WOW!

I'll plant more herbs
this year, too. Fresh basil and oregano for tomato sauce from fresh
tomatoes.

I'm not much into oregano so it's the one I skipped.

I will avoid using thin bamboo sticks. Too weak, especially when
plants get drenched with rain. Thick plastic poles will do.

I'm getting cages this time. The poles just didnt work. I had almost
ground growing tomatoes ;-)

Maybe I'll add cabbage and lettuce this year.

Lettuce is really easy.