Andy Dingley

Default WARNING - WAY OT - OIL CHANGE INSTRUCTIONS

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:30:04 -0400 (EDT),
(T.) wrote:

You've got a lotttt of spare time, haven't you Andy?

I'm a software engineer ! I haven't seen a proper day job in months.
8-(

Just let us know whenever you've got something new to look at.

Sorry, I haven't webbed anything new for ages (the cabinet now has
shelves). There's new stuff going on, honest, I just haven't done the
camera work.

As to cutting them open, I posted our protocol to a welding ng a while
back. Basically you have a hazardous task to get the valve off, then
you can fill them totally with water and the actual cut is quite safe.