Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk basilisk is offline

Default My web site

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 5:37 pm, "basilisk" wrote:
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

I've made a few changes, there's still woodworking info, but I just
stuck up a non-related slide show (stuck it up, like it was easy:
frigging Picasa is as intuitive as bullfighting in your birthday
suit).

It took me all blasted day!

It seems decent to me.

Check it out, please:http://charlieselfonline.com/and click on the
slide show indicator.

It does eventually work, though. Or at least I think it did.

I've got the '24 Overland coming out in the May issue of Cars & Parts,
and the 1930 Ford model A in the July issues.

It's a good time to have more than one interest as a freelance writer,
I'll tell you. And the competition is heating up, with all the layoffs
at newspapers and magazines. Fortunately, I'm not really up for warm
and fuzzy stories, prefering to stick with woodworking, vehicles
(preferably old), and travel. Short distances for the latter these
days. I live in an area where there are almost too many day trips
possible.

Comments welcome. Just remember what your Momma told you: if you can't
say something good...

Good show! didn't work in Firefox though.

basilisk

Odd. I use Foxmire and it worked for me, on two computers.

Not sure what the problem is, I'm using latest FF and latest flash,
popup and ad blockers are off, javascript is on.
still no slide show.

basilisk