Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Economic good news! (metalworking content)

On Mar 18, 8:23*pm, "Buerste" wrote:
I've been getting RFQs from companies I've never heard of, and for good
quantities. *None of my competitors have gone under nor are any in deep
trouble that I know of. *I get the buzz that Chinese imports are being
displaced by domestic products. *I'm not sure what has upset the balance.
Meanwhile, I've actually had to hire another new employee to catch up on
repair work and other non-production tasks. *I started him with the
understanding that the job would only be for a month but I'd like to be able
to keep him, he has a good work ethic.

Well I am glad to hear the good news from everyone.

So who is buying your product when all indicators show that spending
is down?

TMT