Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Curiousity, Spring Planting plans?

On Mar 19, 2:50*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Just curious what things others here may be planting. *Might get some
interesting ideas!

For me, it's a combination of flowers and food things in a container garden.
(I didnt get to make the raised bed this year and am still job hunting so
not time to buy the last of the stuff for it).

The food things are easy seed lettuces and a few tomatoes, some squash
(yellow) and Bok Choy (from seed, should be a fun little trial). *2 bell
pepper plants and 2 cucumber plants later (have to get them still). *Thai
basil, sage, to match the rosemary bush that didnt die in winter.

Wild flower mix along the fence, mixed with climbing morning glory.

I planted about 4 tons of rocks last year and they have wintered over
well. Plan on adding a couple of more tons this year to build on my
success.