Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Fake reviews on Amazon?

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Of course. But you'll have to turn in your Cato and Heritage Foundation
membership cards.

Funny you mentioned them, two org's I tend to like. You must know me

WEs

Gosh, I never would have guessed...heh, heh...

My son tried to get an internship with Cato Institute for the spring, but
his college has odd-length terms and it didn't work. So he's working for a
health care lobbying firm for the term. d8-)

And he's trying hard to get into Treasury for the summer. The kid is a
glutton for punishment, but he likes to be where the action is, I guess.

--
Ed Huntress