Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default TIME OUT....For a funny story!

In article , LouB wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , LouB wrote:
highfoode wrote:
Hi! I just became a part of this forum here and I would love to be a
part of it. I love contributing to the community.
I can probably add some humour to start with. Here are some funny
stories that I read somewhere.

[snip]
http://www.westcoastSPAM.SPAM

[snip of more nonsense that is obviously -- to everyone but LouB, that is --
nothing more than a vehicle for posting links to the spammer's web site]

OK you can do this ONCE a week.

No, it's NOT ok.

All things in moderation EXCEPT hugs and humor.
Relax. Life is short. Smiles are good!

"It takes just as much time to be nice to someone as it does to be a jerk.
So why be a jerk?" Tim Russet quoting his father Big Russ

Indeed, why be a jerk? Why repost a spam in its entirety, then tell the
spammer it's ok to come back once a week? Jerk.