Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Changing Mower Blades

Years ago, I decided to try an electric, plug in impact
wrench. Bought a Wel Bilt, from Northern. About $70. Used
it, and had a lot of fun. Until it broke, two lugs into a
brake job. I was about three hours from home, helping a
friend. Finished the job with hand wrenches. Caught one at
Harbor Freight, on sale. It has served well. Problem with
the electrics, they are too big to get into some spaces. So,
this year I'm going to clear enough space to buy a little
compressor, and a length of air hose, and a smaller impact
wrench.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Hustlin' Hank" wrote in message

You can do it yourself. You just need the correct tool. You
can buy a
1/2 impact gun for about $30-$40. I bought mine at a yard
sale for $10
many years ago and it still works fine. Once you get the
impact wrench
and use it, you'll find you'll be using it on other things
and saving
your knuckles and bolt heads and a lot of frustration. You
can thank
me later. :-)

Hank ~~~loves the impact