Posted to alt.home.repair
John Gilmer[_3_] John Gilmer[_3_] is offline

Default termites

"I used Spectracide baits and got rid of termites, about maybe 70-100$
at HD. You can with bait identify if they are there."

I have been using baits on a town home we own.

So far we have gone through 3 or 4 "kits" (I have lost count) of 20 baits.
There is no question that "something" is eating the baits but there isn't
any signs of termines in the house or of termite swarms (wings, etc.).
Insofar as I have had accesss to basement wood I have sprayed and put down
borax powder.

Still crossing my fingers.