JK

Default DIY damp injection

Grunff wrote:
JK wrote:

Do you mean that all in one thick insulating board with foil on the
back. Scary, never done anything like that!

If you're scared by insulation board, damp proof injections must
terrify you!

Seriously, it's much easier to dry line. While I'm here, I'll
second BigWallop's advice - injecting won't achieve anything.
Don't bother.

I can drill, but I can't plaster!

Just looked into it - a layer of Celotex insulation is 45mm, they specify a
25mm gap, then plasterboar at 12.5mm so you lose 82.5mm from the size of the
room, which was not big in the first place. Any idea if there's a more
compact solution?

JK