Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 16 Mar 2009

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

I don't get it. I would have thought you'd favor a privatization scheme.

Not for this. The VA is the appropriate provider, that is the promise. Unka George
covered the rest better than I can. Thanks George.

As to the secondary with VA. That would mean that whatever insurer was primary would be
able to shove the vet into a HMO or whatever arrangement. That would mean every vet had
different rules depending on employeers health insurance.

This is bad on multiple levels. Honor the promise. The military is pretty strong on
honor. Sorry if you don't get it, this is not a put down, but loyalty up and down the
line is part of the ethos.

Wes