Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Hunter Douglas Blinds Broken

Matt wrote:
Unfortunately, we can't seem to find anyone who is willing to repair
it for us. I misplaced the name and phone number of the guy who sold
us the blinds 2 years ago, ...

I start w/ contacting manufacturer probably via the web site and find
distributors/retailers in area. If that doesn't find somebody local,
contact them more directly.

I've no experience w/ the particular blind, the old venetian blinds here
can take the drive apart to re-cord. I've several that need it at the
moment -- it's one of those "I _HATE_ doing that!" jobs, but isn't that
difficult, I just don't like messing w/ 'em. Not that that's any help
for you...

Don't know the name either, but if they are reasonably high-quality
blinds, I'd surely expect there's some way to be able to re-cord them
and repair so I'm back to contacting the manufacturer and go from there.