Posted to alt.home.repair
bslegona bslegona is offline

Default 16x16x1/2 beaverboard ceiling tile

I'm looking for a source to replace 16x16x1/2 inch beaverboard ceiling
tiles. The tiles must have tongue and grove ends and no pattern, just a
plain finish that can be painted white. I'm not concerned about the
material, since new beaverboard tile is probably unavailable. Diminsions
are important. I need roughly two dozen tiles minimum to replace damaged
tiles in the ceiling of my church. Other than new tile sources, is there
a source for reclaimed beaverboard tile?