Scott Brownell

Default Brad Nailer recommendations?

Bob Davis wrote:

I've never owned one, but I am sure getting the "wants". So I've started
reading the reviews and learning about the brands. It seems that misfiring
is an ailment that affects some of the nailers. If you have any experience,
especially heavy day in-day out type making a living with one of these
devices, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Bob

I have the PC that shoots up to 2". Never had a misfire with it. I'm a
contractor so my use is heavy at times. I really like the way it feels
in my hand, just very comfortable. Someone mentioned that it needs to be
oiled, yeah, like a drop of oil, and that isn't going to effect
anything. Some worry about the 2" nails being too weak, and I did wonder
about it too, but that has not been my experience in use. It's
advertised as shooting from 3/4" thru 2" but it will also shoot the 5/8"
brads.

Would I buy it again? In a heartbeat.

Scott
up later, the damage remains.